Ask The Ma’at’s “Love and Life” Advice Column
Bringing You The Bottom Line…
Have an issue and need some advice?
The “Love and Life” Advice Column is your opportunity to ask The Ma’at’s for a solution to your problem. Whether it’s family, relationship, or career issues—they have the answers. This is the place where we provide perspective and insight to the questions you need answered most!
What You Should Know:
1. No questions or topics are off limits.
2. Your question may be shared publicly. (without your name(s) of course)
3. All identities (names) will be kept strictly confidential. In fact, there is no need to include any identifying info at all. Just leave that part of the form blank if you’d like or make up a fun name.
4. You can expect honesty and integrity in our answers.
5. We have educated, experienced and well-informed perspectives to draw from.
6. The advice given should not be misconstrued as therapy. This is relationship education. Should you need therapeutic support call us or contact a licensed clinician in your area.
So, do something different, take a risk and ask that question!!! New questions/issues are added regularly.
Submit your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your question confidentially below.