By Kelly Price
So you want to enjoy great sex and you want your partner to think of you as a great lover? Well the good news is that anyone can improve their sex life in the bedroom and the six tips enclosed will help you and your partner enjoys great sex.
Let’s look at them.
Show your partner respect. It’s a known fact that women need much more mental stimulation to enjoy great sex than men and they need to be relaxed and feel desired and wanted.
So, be a considerate lover and make your partner feel beautiful and wanted. They will then relax and let themselves go which is the key for them to enjoy the experience to its fullest.
There are many erogenous zones and it is important to explore them all not just the obvious ones! Here we will give you just 3 examples, but there are more that you can target.
The neck – The nape of the neck is one of the best to target and will have your partner moaning with pleasure and wanting more so target it quickly.
The buttocks – What woman is not sensitive about her behind? Target it and tell her it’s beautiful, not only is it a physical turn on, it’s a mental turn on too and women love having their bottom complimented.
The inner thighs – Highly sensitive and a great area to tease as your partner will be expectant of what happens next!
3. Best Sexual Positions
The best sexual positions are not the most complicated in fact, if you read the great works of erotic literature such as the perfumed garden or the Karma Sutra, you will see there are really 4 positions that give the maximum in satisfaction and you don’t have to be an Olympic athlete to do them.
(1) Rear Entry. The Rear Entry position, when done correctly, maximizes potential for a G-spot orgasm because the man’s penis should rub on the upper wall of the woman’s vagina. To do this position correctly, the woman should kneel on all fours, her legs parted slightly. The woman should resist the urge to put her face down onto the bed, and instead try to keep her back arched slightly, with her elbows bent or her elbows up and locked. The entry angle changes dramatically when the woman leans forward into the bed. As the man enters her from behind, the sensation should be one of tight and full penetration. The woman may feel his penis hitting her cervix as this is often a good position to get full penetration. The man can change his penetration to hit the G-spot by pulling up on her hips and thrusting in a more downward motion.
(2) The Fusion. The Fusion position is a favorite in Kama Sutra. To get into this position, the man should sit on the bed or floor and extend his legs in front of him, and his arms behind him. The woman should then lower herself down onto his penis. Her legs should be up by his chest and bent, and her arms should be behind her and between his legs. She then uses a combination of her arms and her legs to “rock” herself on his penis in and in and out motion, sort of like a piston. This position may seem unlikely to produce a G-spot orgasm, but the angle and the seductive nature of the position make it highly erotic. The only bad drawback of this position is if you have bad knees, you will not be able to sustain it for long.
(3) The Flower Press. The Flower Press position is excellent for the G-spot orgasm, multiple orgasms, heavier male partners, heavier female partners, and pregnant women (earlier months). The woman lies on her back and allows the man to penetrate her, as in missionary position, but after penetration has been achieved, she then raises her legs up and back, until they are either on his shoulders or on his chest. The man kneels up against her and uses her thighs for support, and she can grab onto his hips to help bring him into her. This position allows for extreme penetration and his pelvic arch is against her clitoral area. It also provides a nice rubbing against the top of the vaginal wall because of the height of the man compared to the woman, which is what stimulates the G-spot.
(4) Rotated Woman. The Rotated Woman position is a favorite with both men and women alike because it offers excellent stimulation. To do it, the man lies flat on the bed and the woman lowers herself onto his penis facing BACKWARD toward his feet. Then, SLOWLY and CAREFULLY, she leans forward, until she is lying on top of him, her legs outstretched and her hands down by his feet. Then, she can slowly do a “figure 8” motion with her hips or just grab his ankles and slide herself up and down. Because she is lying down at this angle, her vagina is pulled taut, causing the penis to rub it tightly, hence the G-spot pressure. She also gets gentle clitoral rubbing by his testicles and legs, which is a pleasant and gentle surprise. The woman is completely in control here and can set the pace and the depth of the motion.
4. Control Your orgasm and last longer
One of the main problems men have is they cum too quickly and this leaves their partner unsatisfied. However, there is one trick that you can learn that will help you control your climax and it is simply this:
SLOW DOWN YOUR BREATHING
Breathing quickens and as it does so you climax, but by slowing your breathing down you are fooling your body into believing that you are not ready to cum and delaying the act.
5. Communication and complements
Sex is communication and should not be done in silence.
By complimenting and making noise not only can you learn about what your partner likes and doesn’t, you can compliment and express the pleasure you are having too. The spoken word adds a great deal to great sex, so make noise and communicate!
6. Sensuality & Variety
You can enjoy great sex by setting a mood and adding plenty of variety. For example you can add in some sensual oils to appeal to the senses or you can add some massage in before sex. Setting a mood helps relax you both and appeals to the mind which then ensures that the physical act is enjoyed even more.
So there you have it, six tips that can help you enjoy better sex or even great sex with your partner – have fun.