TLC Premieres New Series Starter Wives Confidential Tonight. Will You Be Watching?
Tonight, January 29 at 10pm ET/PT, TLC reveals the fascinating and controversial world of celebrity ex-wives and ex-girlfriends with the new series Starter Wives CONFIDENTIAL. Each hour-long episode shares the lives of seven women who supported their former husbands/boyfriends before the fame and wealth made them the men they are today. They devoted their time, money, and support to the men they loved. Now, these women are working on moving forward and starting over on their own, with a new focus on creating a path in life that will give themselves and their children the security and success they know they deserve.
The cast includes:
· Zakia Baum: Ex-girlfriend of Jermaine “Maino” Coleman; mother of his son.
· Cheryl Caruso: Ex-wife of mobster Phillip Caruso, and mother of his 2 daughters.
· Josie Harris: Ex-girlfriend of Floyd Mayweather; mother of his three children.
· Monica Joseph-Taylor: soon to be ex-wife of Aston “Funkmaster Flex” Taylor; mother to his two children.
· Liza Morales: Ex-girlfriend of Lamar Odom; mother of his three children.
· Tashera Simmons: Ex of Earl “DMX” Simmons; mother of four of his children.
· Shaniqua Tompkins: Ex-girlfriend of Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, and mother of his son.
I absolutely will not be watching this. There's nothing more ridiculous than creating a show that allows people to tell only one side of the story and defaming another's name in the process. And really, do we need another show like this or are we fully stocked up at this point?
My recent post Saying "I Do" is Good For Your Health