By Greg Michael
You just can’t lay down in bed spread your legs and expect him to jump for joy. Great lovemaking does not automatically happen, you must do these ten things if you want your man to be fully satisfied in bed:
1. Open yourself both physically and mentally so that both of you can better achieve an orgasm. Some women think that it is just good enough to simply be naked in bed and great sex will happen. Not so. You have to be open physically and mentally by giving into the physical pleasure you feel, and making sure your mind is engaged in the pleasure as well.
2. When you are giving your man oral sex do not make it seem like you are doing him a favor. Give him a oral sex the way you would want him to do the same to you. Your attention to detail and your enthusiasm will come through in the act. If he feels you genuinely want to pleasure him, he will respond to you with the biggest orgasm.
3. Find out what his fantasy is and let him indulge in it — as long as it is something that you are comfortable with, and will not end up ruining your relationship.
4. Incorporate sex toys into your lovemaking. Find out what he enjoys and let him have it. Sometimes it may end up being something that you will derive a lot of pleasure from.
5. Put on your sexiest lingerie and do a strip tease for him. Make sure you have lit up some scented candles, and put on some soft music. As you dance for him, touch him in his sweet spots and be sure to tease him a little. Do not let him touch you even if he wants to, until you are completely nude.
6. Ask him if he would like to watch you masturbate and then give him a show that he must watch through to the end as if he were looking at you through a peep show window. The tension and excitement will most likely drive both of you into a frenzy that only a good orgasm will quench.
7. Surprise him by initiating sex. Most of the time men initiate sex even to the point that they feel that it has turned into one of their chores. It is a turn on when you initiate sex.
8. Turn him on by letting him know what you enjoy in bed. If you get the most pleasure when he penetrates you from the back, vocalize it during lovemaking. Men feel good about making love to you when you let them know that they are hitting your sweet spot.
9. Offer yourself to him blindfolded. Often this willingness to surrender and to trust him completely can heighten his sexual experience.
10. Do not be afraid to explore each other’ s bodies before, during, and after sex. As you well know, men are visual beings and are turned on when you let them see all of you — with the lights on.
To see more of Greg Michael’s work, visit SmartWoman’sGuide.com.
Ayize & Aiyana Ma’at are the owners of this site and are relationship experts and internet marketers who have been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Network, Dr. Drew’s Lifechangers, TV One, and other media outlets.
We help people build healthy relationships and GET FREE FROM THE RAT RACE by helping you to build a home based businesses online.
To learn how you can work with us, have a business around whatever your passion is, and EARN MONEY ONLINE…. CLICK HERE:http://www.prosperityteam.co/freevideoreveals/?id=amaat&tag=
To get INDIVIDUAL or COUPLES COACHING from us CLICK HERE:http://www.blackloveandmarriage.com/black-marriage-services-take-a-class/relationship-coaching-counseling-1/