By Ruth Purple
Let’s face it ladies, in these days, we just can’t take anymore crap from men. We have no time to play around and be fooled around with. We value our time and with that we need to know that the person we are with is really worth our time. All women need to know that they are being treated sincerely and faithfully, and I personally believe that women need to be treated as such.
This is because when a woman loves she is not only giving love but her whole being as well. So, it’s just fair that we, women should know if our partner is serious or not. Before I go on with the article, let me remind you, ladies, men are not like us.
They talk less and they have difficulty expressing their emotions. Learn to respect the individuality of your mate before presuming anything. Now that I have that settled, here are some signs he loves you.
1. He asks questions (read: he is interested about you). A man who doesn’t care will not care at all.
If a man develops a certain curiosity in your life, it’s a score that he loves you.
2. On the other hand if he shares his interest with you, it another score that he loves you also. This is your partner’s way of connecting with you. So if your lover enthusiastically shares about amazing lay-ups and rebounds don’t shut him up.
3. Another signs he loves you is when he finds your “uncanny” behavior endearing and not disdaining. I have this friend Marissa, who has an odd habit of flossing her teeth while watching television. If some people eat in front of the television, my friend would floss her time away while watching tv.
It used to bother me what will her future partner would react to her peculiar hygiene habit. But I am glad to hear that Marissa has found a man that places her floss near the couch, finds her adorably unique and most importantly appreciates her clean teeth.
4. You know he loves you when he is proud to let you meet the people that are close to him.
For a man, this is their way of showing that they want you in their life. You are part of his circle.
5. You know he loves you when reveals his emotional side. In other words, he tells you he loves you; say his sorry when he has wronged you and he romances you- may it be in and out of the house, it doesn’t matter.
If a man shows his emotional side, you are on the right track. This could mean that a man has enough security to open up and be vulnerable. This does not apply to all men, of course. Some men have no issues being emotional and some are just too “tough” to divulge his soft side.
If you really want to find out if your partner is pulling your foot or not, the only solution here is, you need to get to know him better. People show their love and affection in different manners, all you have to do is to open your mind, without preconceptions and without expectations.
The author of this article, Ruth Purple, is a successful Relationship Coach who has been helping and coaching individuals and couples for many years. You can see more of her work at www.relazine.com
GET MORE Relationship Education BELOW
CLICK HERE for INDIVIDUAL or COUPLES COUNSELING with Ayize & Aiyana Ma’at (MSW LCSW-C)
CLICK HERE to get our Audio Program (SPEAK LOVE RIGHT: Real Questions Real Answers Real Talk on COMMUNICATION)
CLICK HERE to get your RELATIONSHIP ASSESSMENT