http://www.blackloveandmarriage.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo.png 0 0 http://www.blackloveandmarriage.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/logo.png 2014-04-14 14:09:202019-01-18 15:17:259 Ways To Tell If He Really Loves You
9 Ways To Tell If He Really Loves You
Here is a chance for you to peek into your man’s mind and tell if he really loves you. He’s dated his fair share of women, and he has always kept his options open. How will you know if he’s made up his mind that you’re the one for him?
- Listen to how he talks about the future. His future once meant he had a date on Saturday night, but with you, he’s seeing long-term. When he plans his next vacation, he finds himself making plans with you in them, and when his best friend gets married in six months, you’re his date.
- Note whether he’s making room for you in his life. Other priorities take a back seat to you, well, because you’re more important than them. If he enjoys fitting you into his busy (or not-so-busy) life, that means he values your companionship.
- For instance, he used to work out religiously, but lately, when you’re free for dinner, he doesn’t mind missing his workout. He’s not as worried about preening as he is missing a romantic night with you.
- Not only that, bringing work home on weekends seems a bit excessive to him now, and his “to do” list isn’t as important to him as it once was.
- He enjoys taking you out with his friends. Be wary of the guy who never wants you around his friends, and insists on hanging out alone. He’s either hiding something or he’s embarrassed with you around. The guy who loves having you around his friends is proud of who you are and likes showing you off.
- See if he is softening up when it comes to you. Instead of insisting on getting his way, he doesn’t mind compromising today. This means he understands the give-and-take of relationships, and feels good about giving a little if it means you’re happy or listened to.
- He doesn’t mind missing a night out with the guys anymore, because he knows that a night in will be just as good.
- He even doesn’t mind going to see that foreign movie with subtitles that he swears he doesn’t understand. If you it means that you’ll be happy, he’ll go out on a limb.
- He laughs at the good-natured taunts from his friends because he knows they secretly wish they were in his shoes.
- Note if his spare time is mostly time spent with you. He looks forward to seeing you, and it doesn’t matter what the two of you do as long as he gets to spend time with you. When he’s with you, he doesn’t need distractions because you’re more than distracting just the way you are.
- Those long walks you like so well are okay with him too. The time flies because you’re holding hands and having a great conversation, and it doesn’t matter that you’re not doing anything.
- He finds that when he is not with you, he is thinking about you constantly. When you call him just to check in, he keeps you on the phone, telling jokes and engaging in conversation.
- He invites you along to activities that he doesn’t normally like doing with someone else. Maybe he’s a bit embarrassed that he’s in that ceramics class, or he’s really consumed with cycling. If he normally enjoys the activity alone, but invites you, it means he trusts you and wants you to be involved in the things that really matter to him.
- Observe what gets his attention. You’re not asking to be the center of his universe — at least not yet! — but you do want to make sure that his priorities have shifted, and that those priorities take you into consideration.
- Although he can’t help but notice a beautiful woman sometimes, he’s so mesmerized with you that many of them slip by unnoticed.
- He doesn’t flirt as much as he used to. What’s the point of flirting with someone else when he could flirt with you? He is coming to realize that you’re the only woman that really matters to him and that your feelings matter to him, too.
- The things that matter to you start mattering to him. You’ve told him you love ballet, and one night he says that he’s thinking about getting tickets to the ballet. Your priorities become his because he wants you in his life.
- Note the sparks. You have great chemistry—you can’t be in love with someone without chemistry. Chemistry can be as little as the same tendencies or as big as the same frame of mind. Without planning it, you two tend to mesh.
- He seems to always be on the same wavelength, finishing your thoughts and your sentences. And when he does, he looks at you like you two are the same person with a smile on his face.
- His physical attraction to you is undeniable. He treats you with spontaneous displays of affection, kissing you on the neck or paying you a compliment when you least expect it.
- See yourself through his eyes. He’s finding out more and more that he likes you just the way you are, and he doesn’t stay mad long when you have a disagreement.
- He finds your quirks charming—the fact that you snort when you start laughing hard, for example, is unbelievably charming.
- He loves that, when you eat, you refuse to allow any single food item to touch another item on your plate. He gazes at you adoringly, and thinks that only you could be so crazy and so beautiful at the same time.
- You say things that make you different from the others, and this is one of the things that makes you so attractive to him. He values your opinion as much as he does your looks.
- Watch to see if he asks questions about you. You can tell that he’s falling in love with you because he wants to find out everything about you.
- He wants to know where you come from, who your parents are (a biggie), what you think about and why, and what makes you laugh. He asks these questions like he genuinely cares about the answer, and he remembers your answers, too.
- He truly cares about your feelings, and if you’ve had a bad day or you’re upset about something, he wants to cheer you up, not because he has to, but because he genuinely wants you to be happy.
- Notice whether his thoughts keep coming back to you. He can’t stop thinking about you—he is consumed by thoughts of you. You pop in his head for no reason, and he even wonders if you think of him as much as he does of you.
- He wonders what you’re doing, and he considers calling you but doesn’t, (he doesn’t want to look too eager).
- He talks about you with his friends, his siblings, and his parents. If he’s talking about you with his mother, especially, it means he’s seeking approval from her.
- When he’s out with his friends and he spots something in a shop window that he thinks you would like, he picks it up for you because he’s thinking about you. He’s got it bad for you, and that’s good.
- When he trusts you enough to share his problems and insecurities with you and seeks advice from you, it means that what you think matters a lot to him.
- When he stares at you when you are standing alone or around friends talking and laughing with a smile on his face and a sparkle in his eyes there is a good chance that he really cares about you.
- He is always taking care of you, telling you to be careful and always protects you from anything, even if it’s only a bug.
- He may recognize the little things about you.
- If he stands up for you no matter who it is, he may love you.
- If he pays attention to you a lot, there is a good chance that he loves you.
- He treats you in a way that you think would make your parents proud and friends happy for you.
- If he tells you about his future and you’re in it, then that’s a clue he’s serious.
- He will keep you by his side while talking to other females.
- Make sure to look at the body language e.g:sweaty palms.
- While no one wants to be a drag, at some point he needs to tell you whether or not he loves you. If you’ve been waiting for a long time and you’re tired of guessing what he’s thinking, then go ahead and ask him. You may be surprised — in a good way — by his answer.
- If his eyes meet yours, and he looks away, this might means that he is feeling nervous and isn’t sure if you like him back.
- If he introduces you to his friends as one of his friend and not his girl, that means he’s not looking for anything serious.
- If he’s still hung up on his ex-wife or ex-girlfriend, that’s a major red flag. He can’t truly love you while his thoughts are consumed by someone else.