By Ayize Ma’at
The other day my wife “went on me”. For those of you who don’t know what that means…..she basically called me out. Guess what she called me out on….my sex game. Yup she told me I need to tighten up my sex game approach. To quote her directly she said “you’ve lost your swagger in your old age”. Now before yall get to worrying, WE BOTH LAUGHED AFTER SHE SAID THAT. You see, she’ll be the first to admit our “sex game” is on 1,000. And I’ll be the first person to stamp it after she says it lol. BUT I have to admit that sometimes I don’t feel like wooing her, romancing her, or cuddling her. Sometimes I just want to “hit”. Swaggerless right…LOL. It’s all good though…sometimes I get shot down…most of the time I get served up. It usually happens based on some subtle body language my baby sends my way. You see she has a certain way of positioning herself in bed that let’s me know whether it’s a red light, yellow light, or green light. As a man you know I’m keenly aware of when she’s quietly suggesting that it’s all good to “go”. As a young man I’m ALWAYS ready and I’m always thankful when I get the helpful hints of her body language. Below are 7 positions to sleep in that will totally turn your man on from YourTango.com. Ladies use them…. Fellas…pay attention. As always BLAM Fam let us know what you think.
1) All Those Bright Lights: In this position you are turned adjacent to him, creating the shape of a T laying on its side, and your head is on his belly. This allows him to rub your head, run his fingers through your hair and fantasize what would happen if your face dropped just a couple more inches south, towards an area of his body that he has coined, Vegas. And as they say, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!
2) Pillow Fluffy: In this position, you lay on your back facing up and your man rests his head onto your chest. Men love this sleeping position and swear that your pair or natural pillows are far more comfortable than any tempur-pedic!
3) Twister Snore: Although not particularly easy to pull off, this position is when both you and your man lay interconnected. You and your man completely wrap yourselves around one another with legs and arms. This sleeping position is truly enjoyable because it adds a very intimate social aspect. You and your man get to bond face to face, literally, while cuddling the night through.
4) Forward Bear: In a reversal of positions Forward Bear switches the roles of the man and woman. This time it is the man that is fully cupped around the back of your body. This position is very steamy because in most cases, his car is parked right onto your driveway! This position is not only intimately enticing, but it also allows your man to have a sense of security knowing that he has you protected in his arms.
5) Backwards Bear: In this position you and your man sleep side-by-side, each curled up with each other in the fetal position. You have your man fully cupped around the back of his body. This position excites men because everything touches; your chest to his back, your legs to his legs and your arms wrapped around him. This also gives you the chance to hug him with all of your might…it tickles!
6) Cuddly-Wuddly: In this position your man lays on his back facing up, and your head is rested on his chest or shoulder. This cuddle position is very intimate, allowing him the option to place his arms around you in a protective manner. Men are turned on by the fact that the two of you are so close, and that you feel comfortable enough to nestle in his arms and allow him to protect you.
7) Eye See You: This position occurs when you and your man face each other, seemingly gazing into each others’ eyes, even in sleep. This position allows for the two of you to touch all or some of the front of each other’s bodies. You have access to touch each other with your feet, legs, knees, torso and chest. This position is enjoyed by men because they can easily keep an eye on you, making sure that everything remains alright through your sleep.
Ayize Ma’at is Co-founder and President of B Intentional, LLC, the Relationship Education company that owns and operates Blackloveandmarriage.com, the premiere cutting edge Marriage and Family web publication with the largest collection of love and marriage advice videos for African Americans. He is a Marriage & Relationship Educator certified in various Singles and Marriage Education curriculums and has a passion for inspiring others to grow and gain a deeper understanding of love. He is a devoted husband and the proud father of 4 amazing children.