By Amber Madison
What you don’t know CAN hurt you—and your relationship—if you’re committing the following sex blunders. These are the 8 sex moves guys HATE. Listen up ladies.
1. The Over-Moan. Just because many guys watch porn doesn’t mean they expect their own experiences to be like one. Moaning in ecstasy when a guy is barely touching you makes him think you’re in genuine. So don’t worry about being vocal to stroke his ego before he’s even stroking your…. you know.
2. The Starfish. On the other end of the spectrum is the starfish. Lying on the bed with your arms and legs stretched out flat making absolutely no effort to add to the action. Even if you’re on bottom, most guys would ask that you be an active participant.
3. Catching Air. When you’re on top, nothing scares a guy more than when you bounce a little too high, and there’s the chance of a botched landing. Catch some air and come down wrong, and you’re looking at the possibility of a broken penis. Yes, the penis is a muscle, but if severely bent while erect it can actually tear.
4. The WWF Smack Down. Some like it rough. Some don’t. Don’t assume your guy wants to be smacked in the face, scratched down his back, spanked on the ass, or any other thing you can do to inflict pain while having sex. If he tells you he likes it, fine, beat that boy up. But if it hasn’t been discussed, don’t leave him with any teeth, nail, or slap marks.
5. Assploration. Yes, many guys find it pleasurable to have their ass fondled. Many guys will also flip their shit if you go anywhere near their back door. Unless he’s told you he likes it, stay away from his butt hole. If you want to fondle something, reach for his balls instead. They are a much safer bet.
CLICK HERE to read more.